Aerial photographs give a fully detailed picture of the geographic information at the time they were taken. A photo interpreter examines the aerial photographs thoroughly, usually consulting other maps and data (concerning the geographic information). This interpretation is based on structures as well as the natural features shown in the aerial photographs and can either be a simple interpretation or a fully detailed, complex report concerning the geographic information as well as the subsoil. The result depends on the interpreter and his level of ability, on the type of the ground and the quality of the photographs.
Our office consists of fully experienced interpreters and we use high quality digital photogrammetric systems.
Our Photogrammetry & Aerial Photographic and Satellite interpretation service includes a technical report in which the interpreter describes in full detail the methods used, and any errors, along with an analytical description of every aerial photograph.
Aerial Surveys along with the original aerial photographs, describing the interpretation’s results are also included.
The survey can be either an aerial photographic & satellite image interpretation, or a photogrammetric analysis.
A 3d presentation is provided, if required.
- To prove the year of construction of any informal developments and their classification
- To prove the existence of roads, paths, other buildings or constructions
- To define the land use
- To define the seashore and beach lines
- To define any stream existence or any possible changes
- For lodgment of objections
- For objections to the Forest Cadastre
- To define the property’s boundaries and any possible alterations
- To determine the property's ground coverage as well as its use
- To certify the accuracy of titles over the years
- To certify the property’s location
If you have red and blue filter glasses, you can view the below image stereoscopically.